The original version of this document is written in Spanish, and was translated into several languages for the sole purpose of facilitating understanding among non-Spanish speakers; in case of conflict between the Spanish version and any another version, the Spanish version will prevail.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form or browse our site.
When registering on our website, you will be asked to enter your name, home address, e-mail address, telephone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our website anonymously and for free.
YESWEAD collects and keeps certain information from our website Users in an anonymous way, so that it cannot be associated to an identified and specific User in any way.
- The name of your vendor's domain that provides access to the network. For example, a User registered as vendor XXX will only be identified by the domain xxx.com. Thus, we can compile statistics on the countries and servers that more frequently visit our website.
- The date and time you access our website. This allows us to check the hours of heaviest traffic, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid congestion at peak times.
- The Internet address where the link to our website was clicked on. Thanks to this information, we can find out the effectiveness of the different banners and links pointing to our server, in order to focus on those that offer better results.
- The number of daily visitors to each section. This allows us to identify the most successful areas, and enhance and improve their contents, so that we can provide users with more satisfactory results.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offers, based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve our Customer Service
(your information helps us more effectively respond to your Customer Service requests and satisfy your needs)
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or assigned to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, except for the express purpose of delivering the service requested by you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or any other site feature
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide us with may be used to send you information and updates, in addition to receiving occasional company news, service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving such emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each e-mail.
How do we store your information?
Amazon Web Services is our hosting vendor, so that your information may be transferred to and stored on different servers in various locations both inside and outside their country of origin. YESWEAD keeps control of your information. We protect your information by using the necessary technical and administrative safeguards so as to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of our safety precautions are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and authorization access controls to the information.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain your personal information safe whenever you log in, send or access your personal information.
We use a secure server. All sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL). Such information is immediately encrypted into our database, so that only those possessing specific permits to enter our systems may have access to it, and they are also required to keep it confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit card, social security numbers, financial information, etc.) will be stored in our database for over 60 days for you to enter into contracts on our website more easily, without having to re-enter your payment information whenever you post a project.
We want to provide our users with a safe experience. YESWEAD will comply with the security measures provided by law in order to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, it should be noted that no system can be completely safe, and we will not be liable for the actions of third parties outside the company. Therefore, although we reasonably protect your information, we do not guarantee —and you should not expect— that your personal information or records, and/or any other communications will always remain free of security leaks. You should be careful how you handle and disclose your personal information.
Browsing with cookies
In order to improve our Website operation, YESWEAD uses the so-called "cookies." Cookies are small files that a site or its service vendors transfer to your computer's hard disc through your web browser (if you enable them.) This allows the sites and service vendor’s system to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
The information collected will be:
- The date and time of the last time the user visited our website.
- The content design selected by the user on his/her first visit to our website.
- Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
- Only in the event that Users have been assigned their own passwords, our computer may recognize who they are through this system, so that once they have registered, they can access restricted areas of our website without having to re-register each time.
- As a User, you may set your browser to receive alerts on your computer screen on incoming cookies and you may refuse to accept them on your hard disc. For more information please refer to the help menu of your browser.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted outside parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential under the same conditions used by YESWEAD. We may also release your information when we believe it appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or other's rights, property and/or safety. However, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising and other uses.
Occasionally, we may offer links to other websites which we believe might offer useful information to you. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility for the contents and/or activities of these linked sites. We recommend Users to analyze the privacy policies of the sites they access and find out their data collection practices. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers and limitations of liability regarding the use of our website.