YESWEAD is under the obligation of carrying out its business in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. We are committed to helping all users to act in such way that they preserve mutual trust and respect. This set of policies is conceived as a guide to use our site appropriately and must be complied with at all times. The violation of these policies and procedures will result in a disciplinary sanction, including the termination of an account.
In YESWEAD, we believe that a good community always has clear rules. The following are our site policies regarding different aspects of our platform.
1. Platform Policies
1. User Behavior on the Site
In order to be part of the YESWEAD community, you must:
- Act ethically and with integrity.
- Comply with all the YESWEAD policies.
- Respect the rights of all other users
- Not disclose confidential information or take part in any other illegal activities.
- Take into account other users' interests, rights and safety.
- Not harass, intimidate or discriminate against.
- Provide truthful and accurate information, without falsifying your own identity or any other's.
Other rules you must follow to be part of our community and start using the site:
- Messages must always be polite Disrespectful treatment and insults among the users will not be tolerated.
- Avoid sharing contact information (e-mail, phone number, Skype username, etc.). Try always to be clear through YESWEAD so that our warranty can be applied, if necessary.
- Respect the confidentiality of messages and projects. What happens in YESWEAD stays in YESWEAD. Unless you have written consent from the other party, you cannot disclose messages or the contents of a job.
- No spam of any kind will be tolerated.
2. Site Content
Users are responsible for the content published on YESWEAD and will not post content, projects or messages which:
- Infringe copyrights or any other intellectual property rights.
- Break any laws or rules.
- Are libellous.
- Are obscene or contain child pornography.
- Include incomplete, false, or inaccurate information about any person.
- Contain any virus or programming routine intended to harm any system.
- Give rise to liability on the part of YESWEAD or harm the company's operation or reputation.
Users will neither publish information, projects or messages which contain:
- Violent content.
- Content related to racial discrimination, or any attacks against a person, group of people, or organization.
- Content that includes excessive irreverence.
- Content related to software piracy.
- Content related to casinos and gambling.
- Content related to drugs and drug paraphernalia.
- Content related to the sale of weapons or ammunition, such as firearms and their parts, knives, or electroshock weapons.
- Content related to the sale of products that are replicas or imitations of design items or any other items protected by copyrights.
- Malicious software (virus, spyware, etc.).
- Any other contents that are illegal, promote an illegal activity, or infringe other people's rights.
3. Policies for Posting Jobs
If a job violates any of the YESWEAD policies, it will be removed from our site. You can repost the job if such violations are corrected.
The following are the most common reasons for removing a job on YESWEAD:
- It violates the Terms of Service of another company or entity.
- No payment is offered in exchange for the job.
- Its content violates these policies.
- The payment is made outside the payment platform of YESWEAD.
- Payment is based on commission or company shares are offered as compensation.
- It violates the integrity of an academic institution, including doing homework, writing essays, doing tests or submitting applications for another person.
- It infringes any law of any country.
- It contains personal or contact information.;
- It promotes other services or products.
- It aims at hiring full-time employees.
Guide for Posting Projects: As a company, professional or individual, when starting and launching a project, you are committed to apply the following guidelines:
- Both what is needed and what skills are essential to complete the project must be clear.
- The project must be appropriately and thoroughly explained.
- Only accept a proposal when there is a clear description of the job, including milestones, exact due dates and payment terms.
- Analyze multiple proposals following the criteria that are important for you, such as experience, education, portfolio, qualifications, references or comments of other clients, location, communication, style and fees.
- Exchange messages with the vendor to set the conditions, define main milestones and payments.
4. Policies for Submitting a Proposal
When submitting a proposal, the vendor cannot:
- Offer his/her services for free.
- Use unprofessional language and/or harass another member of the community.
- Use the site features to send messages, follow a project or submit a proposal to an end that is not submitting a proposal.
- Include any contact information; such as Skype username, e-mail, phone number, website, Gtalk, etc.
Guide for Submitting a Proposal: As an online freelancer, you are committed to apply the following guidelines when submitting a proposal:
- Only submit proposals when you are a good option for the job and you are able to meet the due date established by the client.
- Help the client be clear about his/her needs and elaborate on the scope of the job and the final results expected.
- Write a thorough and detailed proposal with a clear scope, deliverables and milestones.
- Set up expectations that can be met or surpassed.
- Establish payment conditions that are linked to reaching milestones;.
- Specify how exchange orders and revisions will be handled..
- Specify how the project warranty will be applied, if necessary.
- Submit an accurate proposal which shows you have understood the job scope, and the amount of time and effort you will have to invest to obtain your client's satisfaction.
- Inform the client about the reply time you can guarantee.
- Submit a new proposal when necessary to show any changes in the due date, fees, or approach before the end of the Do not offer unjustified low fees, or submit trial proposals. If you want to submit a proposal, but you need more information about the job, send a message requesting more information. Include your assumptions about the scope of the job and state that you will update the proposal once you receive more information.
- Do not submit proposals with the intention to commit fraud.
- Do not send repetitive content or generic proposals.
- Do not offer your services in exchange for positive feedback or for free.
5. Policies for Publishing Your Profile
A freelancer's profile cannot include:
- InforContact information different from what is offered through YESWEAD.mación de contacto fuera de lo ofrecido a través de YESWEAD
- Free services.
- Free services which are against YESWEAD's or any other company's conditions of service.
- Any text copied from another freelancer.
- Any sample materials whose property or legal rights do not belong to the owner of the profile.
6. Policies Regarding the Duration of Relationships Established on the Site
- Relationships between clients and professionals that begin in YESWEAD must continue developing through YESWEAD for 2 (two) years after the last project they completed together.
- Any relationship that started on YESWEAD and continues outside our site is not covered by our warranty and may compromise the permanence of both parties on the site, as YESWEAD may cancel their accounts at any time.
7. Santions for Violations of these Policies
YESWEAD will suspend or close the accounts of the members who violate its policies, and may eliminate from the website all or part of the information of such members, their offers, projects, references, and any other information even if not expressly stated beforehand.